Sale line quantity properties basedby Agile Business Group http://www.agilebg.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.agilebg.com
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Sale line quantity based on line properties
This module allows the calculation of the product quantity on the basis of a formula that considers the properties specified by the user on the sale order line and on the quantity (UoS).
Provided the sale of a given number of pieces (shelves), that may be ’x’ meter long and ’y’ meter large, the formula enables the calculation of the total area sold expressed in square meters:
10 [pcs of] (4 m x 0.5 m) shelves = 20 m² of wood
In order to have this function working, it is necessary to have the user proceeding as follows:
Then s/he shall create properties such as ‘length 4’, ‘width 0.5’. (Note: this can be more easily achieved by using the modules 'sale_properties_easy_creation' and/or 'sale_properties_dynamic_fields')
- Properties must respond the following criteria:
- Name: ‘length 1’, ‘length 4’, ‘width 0.5’
- Property Group : either ‘length’ or ‘width’
- Value : the corresponding quantity (1, 4, 0.5...)
- Property 'length 4'
- Name: ‘length 4’
- Property Group : ‘length’
- Value : 4
- Property 'width 0.5'
- Name: ‘width 0.5’
- Property Group : ‘width’
- Value : 0.5
After this, the formula 'surface' must be created and associated to the product:
` result = float(properties['length']) * float(properties['width']) * qty_uos `
Upon the registering of the order, the user will apply in the properties field the desired properties (in this example the ‘lenght 4’ and ‘width 2’), the needed formula (in this example 'surface') and last the quantity (UoS).
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module