Sale Partial Invoiceby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• eInvoicing & Payments (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Lines of code||265|
Allow to partially invoice sale order lines
With a sale order in 'manual' invoicing policy, when the user selects to invoice some SO lines, a new wizard is display in which it is possible to select how much of the different lines is to be invoiced. The amounts invoiced and the amounts delivered are also displayed. When generating an invoice for the whole sale order, the partial invoices are taken into account and only the amounts not already invoiced are part of the new invoice.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.