Sessions in Redis
This addon allows to store the web sessions in Redis.
The storage of sessions in Redis is activated using environment variables.
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS has to be 1 or true
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS_HOST is the redis hostname (default is localhost)
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS_PORT is the redis port (default is 6379)
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS_PASSWORD is the password for the AUTH command (optional)
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS_PREFIX is the prefix for the session keys (optional)
- ODOO_SESSION_REDIS_EXPIRATION is the time in seconds before expiration of the sessions (default is 7 days)
The keys are set to session:<session id>. When a prefix is defined, the keys are session:<prefix>:<session id>
This addon must be added in the server wide addons with (--load option):
- The server has to be restarted in order for the sessions to be stored in Redis.
- All the users will have to login again as their previous session will be dropped.
- The addon monkey-patch openerp.http.Root.session_store with a custom method when the Redis mode is active, so incompatibilities with other addons is possible if they do the same.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.