This module allows to prepopulate the user database with all entries in the LDAP database.
In order to schedule the population of the user database on a regular basis, create a new scheduled action with the following properties:
- Object: res.company.ldap
- Function: action_populate
- Arguments: [res.company.ldap.id]
Substitute res.company.ldap.id with the actual id of the res.company.ldap object you want to query.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.