Account Analytic Distribution Amountby Simbioz http://simbioz.ua , Eugene Golosuev http://simbioz.ua , Anton Piskun http://simbioz.ua
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|License||See License tab|
Account Analytic Distribution Amount
Developer: Eugene Golosuev
Accountant: Anton Piskun
Example: The enterprise maintains an accounting and accumulates management information on two plans of analytical accounts: "Incomes and expenses" and "Employees". Having accumulated certain information on incomes and expenditures for a certain period, management decided to distribute the accumulated amounts to the analyst accounts of employees. In our example, you need to distribute the amounts to two employees from three other analytical accounts, to make 6 analytical records. You do not have to make 20 analytical transactions manually. This module will do it for you.
- ☑ Ability to make mass standard analytical transactions
- ☑ Distribution of the amount into several analytical accounts
- ☑ Two methods of distribution of the amount into analytical accounts
- ☑ Preview of transactions to be made on the analytical account
- ☑ Ability to cancel all generated transactions in one click
- ☑ Ability to adjust the amounts to be posted manually
- ☑ The possibility of choosing a period for which amounts from analytical accounts will be selected
Methods of distribution:
General appearance of the Window
After clicking on the "Calculate" button, in the window below we will see the analytical transactions that will be made, then the two buttons appear, namely 'Set To Draft' and 'Validate'.
If the data is correct, by clicking on the button 'Validate' we will get generated records in the analytical account, which we can view in the 'Analytic Journal Items' tab. The stage will change to 'Posted', the 'Cancel' button will appear.
If you need to cancel the entries made, just click the 'Cancel' button.
To edit the document, please change the status to 'draft' by clicking on the button 'set to draft'
The same analytical records we can see in the journal of analytical items ( Accounting/Journal Entries/Analytic Journal Items)
There is a unit test in the module that tests the correctness of data entry in the fields, links with other objects and test of formula correctness.
Module testing was performed by:
Need Any Help?
OpenERP, Open Source Management Solution Author: Eugene Golosuev, Anton Piskun, Baspar.eu (Simbioz) This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public Lice along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.