Account Banking - Payments Export Infrastructureby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment
Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
Account Banking - Payments Export Infrastructure
This module provide an infrastructure to export payment orders. It includes some bug fixes and obvious enhancements to payment orders that will hopefully land in offical addons one day. This technical module provides the base infrastructure to export payment orders for electronic banking. It provides the following technical features:
- a new payment.mode.type model
- payment.mode now has a mandatory type
- a better implementation of payment_mode.suitable_bank_types() based on payment.mode.type
- the "make payment" button launches a wizard depending on the payment.mode.type
- a manual payment mode type is provided as an example, with a default "do nothing" wizard
To enable the use of payment order to collect money for customers, it adds a payment_order_type (payment|debit) as a basis of direct debit support (this field becomes visible when account_direct_debit is installed).
This module depends on:
This modules is part of the OCA/bank-payment suite.
No configuration required.
This module provides a menu to configure payment order types : Accounting > Configuration > Miscellaneous > Payment Export Types
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- no known issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.