Payments Due list days overdueby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/account-payment
Payments Due list (174 lines of code)
|Lines of code||377|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Account Due List Days Overdue
- This module adds to the 'Payments and due list' view the number of days that
- an open item is overdue, and classifies the amount due in separate terms columns (e.g. 1-30, 31-60, +61).
The terms columns to show in the list and the number of days for within each term can be configured.
- Go to 'Invoicing / Configuration / Overdue Terms', and add the terms, providing the day from, date to and a name that will be displayed in the Payments and due list as column.
- It is recommended to always add a last term '+ X' where the 'to days' value is a very big value like 99999.
To use this module, you need to go to:
- Invoicing / Journal Entries / Payments and due list
Known issues / Roadmap
No known issues.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.