Inter Company Module for Invoicesby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/multi-company , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/multi-company
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Project Management (project)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Account Invoice Inter Company
This module is usefull if there are multiple companies in the same Odoo database and those companies sell goods or services among themselves. It allow to create an invoice in company A from an invoice in company B.
Imagine you have company A and company B in the same Odoo database. First scenario: company B create an invoice with company A as customer. The module will automate the generation of the supplier invoice in company A. Second scenario: company A create an invoice with company B as supplier. The module will automate the generation of the customer invoice in company B.
To configure this module, you need to go to the menu Settings > Companies > Companies, select one of the companies and go to the tab Inter-Company then the group Invoice.
If you choose the option Invoice Auto Validation in the configuration of company B, when you validate a Customer Invoice in company A with company B as customer, then the Supplier Invoice will be automatically validated in company B with company A as supplier.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.