Account nettingby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
Social Network (mail)
|16.0 10.0 13.0 14.0 12.0 15.0 11.0 8.0
This module allows to compensate the balance of a receivable account with the balance of a payable account for the same partner, creating a journal item that reflects this operation.
WARNING: This operation can be forbidden in your country by the accounting regulations, so you should check current laws before using it. For example, in Spain, this is not allowed at first instance, unless you document well the operation from both parties.
From any account journal entries view:
- Accounting/Journal Entries/Journal Items
- Accounting/Periodic Processing/Reconciliation/Manual Reconciliation
select all the lines that corresponds to both AR/AP operations from the same partner. Click on "More > Compensate". If the items don't correspond to the same partner or they aren't AR/AP accounts, you will get an error.
On contrary, a dialog box will be presented with the result of the operation and a selection of the journal to register the operation. When you click on the "Compensate" button, a journal entry is created with the corresponding counterparts of the AR/AP operations.
Known issues / Roadmap
- We can add the possibility to pay the netting result amount directly from the wizard.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.