target: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0-standalone.html alt: License: LGPL-3
Account Outstanding Payments
This module was written to extend the functionality of account module to support outstanding payments and allow you to reconcile invoices with previous payments done by the customer.
To use this module, you need to:
image:: https://odoo-community.org/website/image/ir.attachment/5784_f2813bd/datas :alt: Try me on Runbot :target: https://runbot.odoo-community.org/runbot/account-invoicing/8.0
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is a backport from Odoo SA and as such, it is not included in the OCA CLA. That means we do not have a copy of the copyright on it like all other OCA modules.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Quentin De Paoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas Martinelli <email@example.com>
- Raphael Collet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cédric Snauwaert <email@example.com>
- Denis Ledoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- George Daramouskas <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the community mailing list or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.