ISO 20022 XML payment files
Module to generate Customer Credit Transfer Initiation message ISO 20022 XML - pain.001.001.03. Both SEPA and non-SEPA payments are supported.
- The module prohibits the removal of a confirmed Payment Order. Such a removal is still possible via the 'Undo Payment' button available to users of the 'Accounting / Manager' group.
- Support for customer invoices as well as supplier credit notes.
- Invoices with the 'Supplier Direct Debit' flag set will be excluded from the 'Select Invoices to Pay' filter
- The 'Supplier Invoice Number' field is automatically copied to the Communication (for type 'Free Communication') so that the Supplier Invoicing Number will be used by default as the payment communication when sending Payment Orders to the bank.
Features targeted for the Belgian market (cf. febelfin guidelines):
- creditor account identified by IBAN (without BIC) for BE IBAN accounts
- support for belgian structured communication format
- by default, the right part of the VAT number (KBO/BCE number) is used to identify the Initiating Party
We recommend to run this module in combination with the following Noviat module:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with the implementation of automated payment processing in Odoo.
account_pain module documentation
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.