Advance Date Filter And Group Byby FreelancerApps
• Project Management (project)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Advance Date Filters And Group By
For working on specific records, you can filter records with multiple date filters like Yearsterday , Today, Tomorrow, Current Week, Last Week, Last 7 Days, Current Month, Last Month, Last 30 Days, Current Year, Last Year, Last 365 Days and group by with Week, Month, Year
- Easy To Use.
- Days Filter: Tomarrow, Toady, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 365 Days.
- Month Filter: Current Month, Last Month.
- Year Filter: Current Year, Last Year.
- Group By Week, Month, Year
- To Many Filters? You Disable Days/Month/Year Filters From User Access Right Settings
- Applied On Multiple Objects: Sale Orders, Claims, Logged Calls, Scheduled Calls, Purchase Orders, All Type Of Invoices, Task Stock Moves And All Transfer Transactions.
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.