Audit Logby ABF OSIELL https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Audit Log - Track user operations
This module allows the administrator to log user operations performed on data models such as create, read, write and delete. Furthermore it allows logging of custom methods.
Go to Reporting / Audit / Rules to subscribe rules. A rule defines which operations to log for a given data model:
Then, check logs in the Reporting / Audit / Logs menu. You can group them by user sessions, date, data model or HTTP requests:
Get the details:
A scheduled action exists to delete logs older than 6 months (180 days) automatically but is not enabled by default. To activate it and/or change the delay, go to the Configuration / Technical / Automation / Scheduled Actions menu and edit the Auto-vacuum audit logs entry:
During installation, a one-time script will migrate any existing data from the audittrail module (rules and logs).
Known issues / Roadmap
- log only operations triggered by some users (currently it logs all users)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Icon: built with different icons from the Oxygen theme (LGPL)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.