Auto Backup ODOO [PSQL DUMP]by Hilar AK https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilar-ak/
|Lines of code||318|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
AUTO BACKUP ODOO DATABASES
Module For backup ODOO databases and automating the backup process of ODOO.
- Backup ODOO Databases in specified path
- Detailed Message Log
- Backup Status Information and History
- User can select the format to dump, either custom archive, plain text SQL or tar archive
- Manage Backup Process by making active or inactive
- Repeat Missed Backup Process
- Dump ODOO Database in specified format
- Output a custom archive suitable for input into pg_restore. This is the most flexible format in that it allows the reordering of loading data as well as to object definitions. This format is also compressed by default. Here we user gzip ie, test.gz, We also recommend you to select Custom, because Using the custom format you can restore single objects from a backup.
- Output a plain-text SQL script file (the default). The plain text format is useful for very small databases with a minimal number of objects but other than that, it should be avoided.
- Output a tar archive suitable for input into pg_restore. Using this archive format allows reordering and/or exclusion of database objects at the time the database is restored. It is also possible to limit which data is reloaded at restore time. we use tar with gzip
Auto Backup Module uses
- PYTHON - Models
- XML - Views
- HTML - UI
- Twitter Bootstrap - UI
- backbone.js - Views
- PSQL - DB
Install the odoo8 and Auto Backup module. After installation you can configure backup under general settings.
- Backup to cloud
- SFTP, Backup to remote locations. [As Per User Requests]
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.