ChriCar unique View IDby Network Gulf IT - India http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 7.0|
This module is funded by
This function will always return the SAME unique id for a certain combination of parameters for a view.
Hint 1: you do not need this function if the unique id can easily be calculated during the grouping. Example:
- easy: group by product_id
- more complex: group by account_id, period_id
- very complex: group by account_id, period_id, currency_id
Hint 2: for large tables (100000 rec) performance gain of factor 10x and more split the grouping operation and the get_id into 2 views
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.