Markers for contract recurring invoicesby Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.serviciosbaeza.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.serviciosbaeza.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
Markers for contract recurring invoices
This module allows to include some markers on the lines of your recurring invoices definition inside the contract so that the generated invoice lines will contain a dynamic text depending on these markers.
These markers are the supported ones:
- #START#: Start date of the invoiced period.
- #END# End date of the invoiced period.
On a contract (Sales > Sales > Contracts), mark "Generate recurring invoices automatically" for enabling the creation of recurring invoices.
In the "Invoice Lines" section, you can add lines with products. In the Description field, you can now add any of the markers mentioned before between the rest of the text.
When you invoice this contract (automatically or manually), your invoice will contain the corresponding text that replaces the marker.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add more markers, like #START_MONTH# or #END_MONTH#.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Subicon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.