Firstname and Lastname in Leadsby Tecnativa http://github.com/OCA/crm , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/crm
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Firstname and Lastname in Leads
This module extends the functionality of CRM leads to support split first and last name fields for contacts and allow you to port that information to and from partners.
Since leads are expected to create partners only when needed and after information is correctly set up, in leads there is no inverse logic to transform the old single name in the new split names automatically. The old single name will simply be the firstname now.
To install this module, you need to:
- Install OCA/partner-contact repo.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Sales > Leads > Create.
- You have the new split fields Firstname and Lastname. Fill them.
- Press Convert to Opportunity.
- In Related Customer choose Create a new customer.
- Press Create Opportunity.
- In the new opportunity, go to Lead tab. There are the new fields too.
- If you go to the partner you just created, you will see that its first and last names match those in the lead.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.