Email Template Cron
This module allows scheduling the sending of email templates.
When installing this module a cron job is created to process the email templates queue, it will send all those templates that have the check "Active [cron]" set and "Next execution date" is previous than the current. By default this cron is executed hourly.
In order to select which templates are going to be automatically and periodically sent, user must configure each template by filling some fields:
- Active [cron] must be set True so the configurator in Advanced Settings tab.
- Configurator has 4 fields:
- Interval number
- Interval type
- Next execution date
- Domain, this will be applied in order to make a selection to the applied model. Example: [('state','=','draft'),('min_date','<',fields.Datetime.now ())] in a template applied to stock.picking model will send the email only in those pickings that are draft and scheduled date is previous than "now"
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.