HR Contract Hourly Rateby Savoir-faire Linux https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Fekete Mihai (Forest and Biomass Services Romania) https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/
Employee Directory (hr)
HR Contract Multi Jobs (77 lines of code)
|Lines of code||257|
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
HR Contract Hourly Rate
This module was written to extend the functionality of employees contracts to support hourly rates between dates in calculation of the wage.
Note: This module also modifies options in selection of wage calculation, "wage" to "yearly", "hourly_rate" to "hourly", and adds "monthly" option. Modules that are dependants of this module should take in consideration this change when calculating the wage.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "HR Contract Hourly Rate" in your addons
- install the module
The module depends on hr_contract_multi_jobs module, and extends it so you can set hourly wages on the jobs assigned to the contract. The wage can be set between certain dates.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.