Worked Days Hourly Ratesby Savoir-faire Linux https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/
Employee Directory (hr)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Worked Days Hourly Rate
- Adds hourly rate field on worked days.
- Adds date_from and date_to fields
- Adds a rate (%) by which to multiplicate the hourly rate for overtime or other purposes.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Worked Days Hourly Rate" in your addons
- install the module
The module depends on hr_payroll module, and extends it so you can set hourly rate.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Not known issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.