Import/Export Purchase Order Linesby DRC Systems India Pvt. Ltd. http://www.drcsystems.com/
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Import/Export Purchase Order lines by Excel
Before you install this module first download xlrd library from Here and install on your system.
Run sudo pip install xlrd command in Terminal.
Purchase Configuration to manage large order by Excel
After Installing this module go to Settings->Configurations->Purchases.
There is a option "Import Purchase Order Line from Excel file?".
If you select that option then you will see option "Import/Export Purchase Order lines" in "Action" section at the top bar in Purchase Order form view.
Import/Export Order lines from Excel
By clicking on "Import/Export Purchase Order lines", you will see a pop-up to Import / Export Excel file.
Rules for Import Order Lines
- You can import order lines only in case of when your Order is in Draft state.
- You can import only .xls or .xlsx file.
- Please make sure that your file's column headers must be Code, Qty, Name, Price.
- Code column is mandatory while import.
- Code column value must be match to your product internal reference.
Set Default Qty
In order to set default Qty, user need to go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System parameters and find the key "Defauly Qty To Import Product in Purchase Order" and set the value as per requirement.
Validate Import File
- File is Selected?
- Order is in draft mode or not?
- Selected file is .xls or .xlsx?
- Mandatory column is exist or not?
- Column name is valid or not?
If there is any validation error than system will pop-up Validation Error Message.
If there is no any validation error "Import" button will be visible.
After Importing File
Not Imported Product List
If Product Code or ID is not found than it will list not imported Product or ID.
Export Order Lines
Import/Update Order Lines with Single Import
Lines which you wants import keep ID blank.
Lines which you wants to update don't remove or change value of ID.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.