European NACE partner categories
This module imports the NACE rev. 2 classification categories as partner categories in 23 languages, courtesy of the EU.
The Statistical Classification of Economic Activities in the European Community commonly referred to as NACE, is a European industry standard classification system using a 6 digit code. NACE is equivalent to the SIC and NAICS system: * Standard Industrial Classification * North American Industry Classification System.
This module is a rewrite of the older community module "partner_nace" from the former extra-addons repository of Odoo v5 (called OpenERP at the time).
Each NACE code is represented by a partner category. Once this module is installed, you can assign NACE categories to your partners by simply adding the corresponding category in the partner's form.
Obtaining updated data
The data imported into OpenERP is generated from the files downloaded from the RAMON service:
If you want to update the data or add another translation, download the corresponding file from RAMON in CSV format, using ',' as a separator. Save it to the directory "data" and name it according to the language code:
Then update the LANGS constant in the script "make_data.py" and run it to refresh the OpenERP data files. Finally, upgrade the module to load the data.
- Lionel Sausin (Numérigraphe) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- data files courtesy of the European Union
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.