Italian Localization - Fattura Elettronica - Baseby Davide Corio https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_fatturapa , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_fatturapa , Innoviu https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_fatturapa , Odoo Italia Network https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_fatturapa , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy/tree/12.0/l10n_it_fatturapa
• Esigibilità IVA (25 lines of code)
• IPA Code (IndicePA) (38 lines of code)
• Italian Localisation - Fiscal Code (250 lines of code)
• Italian Localisation - Natura delle aliquote IVA (87 lines of code)
• Italian Localization - Account (438 lines of code)
• Italian Localization - Fiscal payment term (155 lines of code)
• Italian Localization - Tipi di documento fiscale per dichiarativi (0 lines of code)
• Partner first name and last name (346 lines of code)
• REA Register (43 lines of code)
• Split Payment (146 lines of code)
• Italian Localisation - Base (63 lines of code)
|Lines of code||1591|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 7.0|
Italian Localization - Fattura Elettronica - Base
Base module to handle Electronic Invoices. http://fatturapa.gov.it
See also l10n_it_fatturapa_out and l10n_it_fatturapa_in README files.
Table of contents
This module requires PyXB 1.2.5 http://pyxb.sourceforge.net/
- Nella scheda “Fattura elettronica” del partner, selezionare “Soggetto a fattura elettronica” per i clienti e i fornitori soggetti alla fatturazione elettronica.
- Le pubbliche amministrazioni devono avere un codice IPA
- Gli altri devono avere il codice destinatario o la PEC
- Configurare le imposte riguardo a “Natura non imponibile”, “Riferimento normativo” ed “Esigibilità IVA”
- Configurare i dati della fattura elettronica nella configurazione della contabilità, dove necessario
- Opzionalmente configurare lo style della preview della fattura elettronica, selezionando “Preview Format Style” in “Configurazione Contabilità”
- In partner form, select ‘Subjected to electronic invoice’ in ‘Electronic Invoice’ tab for customers and suppliers subjected to electronic invoicing
- Public administrations must have IPA code
- Others must have Addressee Code or PEC
- Configure taxes about ‘Non taxable nature’, ‘Law reference’ and ‘VAT payability’
- Configure Electronic Invoice data in Accounting Configuration, where needed
- Optionally configure the Electronic Invoice preview format style by selecting ‘Preview Format Style’ in ‘Accounting Configuration’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Davide Corio
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Roberto Onnis
- Alessio Gerace
- Gianmarco Conte
- Marco Calcagni
- Sergio Zanchetta <https://github.com/primes2h>
- Roberto Fichera <https://github.com/robyf70>
- Sergio Corato <https://github.com/sergiocorato>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-italy project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.