Base UBL - Netherlandsby Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
Base UBL - Netherlands
This localization module provides functions that facilitate working with UBL documents with the specific dialect that is used in Netherlands (NLCIUS). For more info on the NLCIUS standard see:
According to NLCIUS, a Dutch commercial partner can be identified with:
- Kamer van Koophandel (KvK).
- Organisatie-identificatienummer (OIN).
In case OCA module partner_coc is installed, this module will handle the proper value of KvK. Otherwise if the field KvK is defined in another module, you should extend method _l10n_nl_base_ubl_get_kvk returning your custom KvK field.
In case OCA module l10n_nl_oin is installed, this module will handle the proper value of OIN. Otherwise if the field OIN is defined in another module, you should extend method _l10n_nl_base_ubl_get_oin returning your custom OIN field.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.