Burgerservicenummer (BSN) for Partnersby Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
Employee Directory (hr)
|Lines of code||55|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Burgerservicenummer (BSN) for Partners
This module adds the BSN (Burgerservicenummer) field on partner forms.
The field is visible when the flag is_company is false.
- A double check on the BSN is done when inserting/modifying its value:
- validation of the BSN (check whether the format is correct);
- check if another partner with the same BSN already exists.
In both cases, a non-blocking alert is shown.
It is forbidden to use the BSN if this is not required by a legal context. Please check if you comply with all the legal and privacy aspects regarding the use of BSN in Odoo:
- link1: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/identificatie/burgerservicenummer-bsn
- link2: https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/persoonsgegevens/inhoud/burgerservicenummer-bsn
The module depends on the external library 'python-stdnum'.
You can install that library by using pip:
- pip install python-stdnum
For security reasons the BSN number should be only visible to HR related roles. Otherwise this will be in violation to the security framework of WBP regarding the protection of persons info.
To be able to see the BSN number, give the proper permits to the user:
- User must belong to the "HR Officer" group
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact, eg.: a person (uncheck the flag "Is a Company?")
- Enter a BSN number
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.