Romania - Partner Create by VATby NextERP Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Romania - Partner Create by VAT
This module allows you to create the partners (companies) based on their VAT number. It will complete the name, address of the partner from different sources.
Sources from where the datas are fetched:
Romanian Ministry of Finance http://www.mfinante.ro/infocodfiscal.html
The module depends on the "partner_create_by_vat" module, which fetches datas from VIES Service (based on stdnum python) http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - Partner Create by VAT" in your addons
- install the module
On the partner form view you will have a button in the header, called "Get Partner Data", available only on companies (is_company field set to True). Pushing the button will fetch datas based on the folowing order:
- If it'a a romanian company, the first source used is the Romanian Ministry of Finance, if an error is raised, the OpenAPI source is used.
- If it's not a romanian company, will use the datas from VIES Webservice if they are available.
- OpenAPI service is not always up to date with all the modifications from Ministry of Finance.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.