Marketing extra security rulesby Antiun Ingeniería S.L. http://www.antiun.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.antiun.com
Website Builder (website)
Marketing extra security rules
This module add a these security features:
- ACL for allowing marketing user group to remove mass.mailing objects
- Security rule to allow marketing user to delete only his unsent mail.mass_mailing objects
- Security rule to allow marketing manager to delete all unsent mail.mass_mailing objects
For sent mail.mass_mailing objects, only an user in Administration / Settings group could remove them, like Odoo standard defines
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.