Raw Materials to Manufacturing Order Through Attributesby OdooMRP team http://www.odoomrp.com , Avanzosc http://www.odoomrp.com , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza http://www.odoomrp.com
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Add raw materials attached to product attribute values
This module adds a new field "Raw material" on product attributes values, with its quantity, that can be put in any product that is intended to be manufactured.
When you create a manufacturing order for this product, these attributes are populated as raw materials like if they were in the product bill of material.
Know issues / Roadmap
- In order to make a production order of a product. You need to have at least an empty BoM for it, although you have set raw materials on its attributes.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.