MRP Production Machine Locationby AvanzOSC http://www.avanzosc.es
Warehouse Management (stock)
• MRP (mrp)
• Employee Directory (hr)
MRP Production machine location
If the work order has a work center that has a machine defined, and this machine has definied a location:
- The origin location of the products to consume in the work order, will be the location of the machine.
And in the work order in which the product is produced, has a machine defined, and this machine has definied a location:
- The destination location of the product to be produced, will be the location of the machine.
In a production order if a product to consume is in a workorder and this workorder has a machine with a location defined, that product will be taken from that location.
In a similar way, the destination location of the produced products will be the location of the machine in the workorder checked as "to produce".
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.