MRP Production Requestby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Lines of code||983|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
MRP Production Request
This module extends the functionality of Manufacturing to allow you to use Manufacturing Request (MR) as a previous step to Manufacturing Orders (MO).
To configure this module to automatically generate Manufacturing Requests from procurement orders instead of directly create manufacturing orders yo need to:
- Go to the products that you want them to trigger manufacturing orders.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Check the route manufacture and the box Manufacturing Request.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Manufacturing > Manufacturing Requests.
- Create a manufacturing request or open a existing one (assigned to you or created from a procurement).
- If you click on Request approval button the user assigned as approver will added to the thread.
- If you are the approver you can either click on Approve or Reject buttons.
- Rejecting a MR will cancel associated procurements and propagate this cancellation.
- Approving a MR will allow to create manufacturing orders.
- You can manually set to done a request by clicking in the button Done.
To create MOs from MRs you have to:
- Go to approved manufacturing request.
- Click on the button Create Manufacturing Order.
- In the opened wizard, click on Compute lines so you will have a quantity proposed for creating a MO. This quantity is the maximum quantity you can produce with the current stock available in the source location.
- Use the proposed quantity or change it and click on Create MO at the bottom of the wizard.
NOTE: This module does not restrict the quantity that can be converted from a MR to MOs. It is in hands of the user to decide when a MR is ended and to set it to Done state.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Take into account workstations.
- Take into account consumable products.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.