Mrp production simulationby Trey (www.trey.es) https://www.trey.es
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
MRP Production Escandallo (0 lines of code)
Wizard to simulate a manufacturing order, showing in a window the products available in the warehouse and knowing how much can be manufactured at present.
For this it will show:
- The quantity that it wants to manufacture.
- The real available quantity (real stock) of the components.
- The virtual available quantity (virtual stock) of the components.
- The pending quantity of components to be buyed.
- The pending quantity of components to be manufactured.
And it will be calculated:
- The number of units considering the real stock that can be currently
- The number of units considering the virtual stock that can be currently
The lines are marked with different colors according to what they indicate:
- Black: lines with available quantity.
- Blue: lines with pending amount to buy.
- Violet: lines with pending amount to produce.
In addition, if a product that is manufactured has stock available, the lower level lines that compose it are not shown. If on the contrary, the product that is manufactured does not have available stock, the lower-level lines that make it up are shown, since it is important to know whether or not they have stock for manufacturing.
Also it show the buys summary needed to produce the main product.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.