POS Customer Credit Paymentby BrowseInfo
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Point Of Sale with Credit payment.
Credit Detail Menu
We have created Credit Details menu in Sales. From that we can add credit for customer.
Smart Button on customer
View Smart button in customer Form view which shows how much credit available for that customer.
Update Credit History
Customer's credit history will be display under "Update Credit History" tab.
Update Credit Payment with Accounting Entry
When you click on "Update With Accounting Entry" button, one wizard will open in which you need to add credit amount and select payment journal.
View Smart button in customer form view, which shows how much credit available for that customer after add credit amount from accounting entry.
Update Credit History With Accounting Entry
Credit entry details with accounting entry display under "Update Credit History With Accounting Entry" tab.
Payment Entry in Accounting.
Customer's created accounting credit payment will be display here.
Payment Entry Form View
POS - Customer View
In Point Of Sale,see customer's credit details.
We create a credit journal in accounting for payment. Which is also show in POS configuration payment options.
- No Customer Error: We can not use credit payment option if there is no customer selected. It will be raise Error popup.
- No Product Error : if product is not selected then It will be raise Error popup in POS.
- Credit Availability : Customer should not pay more than its credit availability and not more than order amount.
- Payment Options : Customer can pay less amount from his credit for total amount. And for remaining amount he/she can use another journal(payment option).
- Exact amount of order : Customer can pay exact amount of order so there is no any option to change amount.
After done payment, see payment receipt.
Deduct Credit Amount : When customer has used its credit for purchasing product than it will be automatically deducted from his credit and it will be also affected at backend of Customer.
POS Credit History
You can see how much amount is used for POS order and remaining balance.
You will get 90 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At BrowseInfo we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket on support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.