Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
POS Customer Display
This module adds support for Customer Display in the Point of Sale. This module is designed to be installed on the main Odoo server. On the POSbox, you should install the module hw_customer_display.
The number of rows and cols of the Customer Display (usually 2 x 20) should be configured on the main Odoo server, in the menu Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sales.
It has been tested with a Bixolon BCD-1100 (http://www.bixolon.com/html/en/product/product_detail.xhtml?prod_id=61), but should support most serial and USB-serial LCD displays out-of-the-box, cf the module hw_customer_display for more info.
This module has been developped during a POS code sprint at Akretion France from July 7th to July 10th 2014. This module is part of the POS project of the Odoo Community Association http://odoo-community.org/. You are invited to become a member and/or get involved in the Association !
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.