Point of Sale - Payment Limitby GRAP http://www.grap.coop
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Point of Sale - Payment Limit
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to limit the possibility to set a too much amount in the payment field.
Over a given limit, a message will be displayed to the user, when he tries to confirm the order.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Point of Sale / Configuration / Point of Sales
- Define a limit
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.