Point of Sale - Payment Usabilityby GRAP http://www.grap.coop
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Point of Sale - Payment Usability
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to improve payment usability.
Prevent to add payment on empty order
If the user try to click on a payment journal, this message will be displayed if the order is empty
Do not allow to have many lines with 0 amount
If there is a payment line with 0 amount, and the user tries to add a new payment line, the previous payment line will be deleted and the new one will be added.
Do not save payment line with null amount If a user add a payment line with null amount, this line will be deleted, when the order will be confirmed.
Block the possibility to have more change than the cash received
If the change is over the total amount of cash received, the following message will be displayed.
Button to up the amount to have no change
A button is present if the remaining amount is positive.
by clicking on the button, the user will change the amount of the line, to make the order paid, without change.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
Images for demo data come from flaticon.com
- Warning Image, https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/warning_595067, by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik
This module is part of the grap/grap-odoo-incubator project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.