POS Sequence Ref Numberby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services https://github.com/OCA/pos , Acsone SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Lines of code||128|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
POS Sequence Ref Number
This module loads the Order Number in the POS, so as to produce and print a sequential POS order number in the POS Ticket.
Nothing special is needed to install this module.
The POS number is generated and shown in the printed POS Ticket.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If the same user loads two sessions of the same POS session using separate browsers, duplicate POS numbers can be created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.