Product Warehouse Quantityby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Available product's quantity per warehouse
To empower the user by providing the decision making knowledge is one of the key areas
to focus while implementing ERP.
An effort towards providing analysed information mining through the already existed data.
Here is the Odoo module for multi warehouse implementation.
This module helps to calculate and show real time total quantity of the product available
in each of the warehouse.
The total cumulative quantity will be calculated considering not only stock location of the warehouse
but also all the sub locations of each of the stock location of all warehouses.
As an example, in the multi warehouse structure, each of the warehouse has one stock location.
That stock location of the warehouse may have various child location.
As an example, the different number of quantity of 'iPan Mini' product is there in such locations as shown below:
Product Form View:
The total quantity of the product with corresponding warehouses information are displayed as below:
The field 'Quantity per warehouse' is displayed such information in the product Form View:
Product Kanban View:
Assign 'Show product quantity per warehouse' group to the user to which you want them to show
number of available quantity of the product per warehouse.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.