Project Task Stage Closedby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/project , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/project , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project
Project Management (project)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Project Task Stage Closed
Odoo provides a 'closed' flag on project task stages, but this flag is in the sale_service module, which in turns pulls a lot of dependencies such as sale, accounting, and procurement. In many circumstances, it is desirable to have such a flag to indicate a task is closed, without needing so many dependencies.
This module provides the flag in a way that is compatible with sale_service but depending only on the project module.
There are no specific installation instructions for this module.
There are no specific configuration instructions for this module.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to Project > Configuration > Stages > Task Stages where the Closed flag is available on the form view.
Known issues / Roadmap
When Odoo PR 8186 is merged, this module becomes unnecessary.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Stéphane Bidoul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.