Purchase All Shipmentsby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Purchase All Shipments
With the core "purchase" module, in a purchase order a button "In Shipments" lets the user see the picking that was generated by the order itself.
With this module, that button is replaced by an "All Shipments" button that shows the original picking, and all others that are grouped with it. This should include pickings associated to the procurements that generated the purchase, and also pickings that have been chained with push rules.
This is consistent with the "sale" module, where from the sale order the user can access the generated delivery and all chained ones.
The implementation uses the procurement group of the moves in the generated picking. The procurement group is always present in purchases, also when there is no procurement.
- Leonardo Pistone <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.