Purchase Order Line Extractby Akretion http://www.akretion.com/
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Lines of code||300|
Purchase Order Line Extract
This module allow you to flag some purchase order as Open Orders. If an order is flaggued, it is not possible to receive the product from the picking. Instead, you can create a new confirmed purchase order from one or more open order.
Go to purchase order menu, select the concerned purchase orders and click "more actions", then "Extract purchase lines"
It is typically used if you have very big purchase orders with multipe incoming shipment. It allows you to have a purchase order with exactly what you will receive.
This feature is not available for a make to order process. If any purchase order line is linked to a procurement with a move_dest_id, the feature won't be available.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Florian da Costa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.