This module creates two new types of operation: shipment repairs and reception repairs. The reception repair type is marked by default the option 'Create automatic return picking' to automatically create the return picking.
When a purchase order is created to ship products to be repaired to a supplier, in the field 'Deliver to' you must select the new type of operation 'Reception of repairs'. When the purchase order is confirmed, two stock pickings will be generated:
- One output (shipment) in 'Ready to transfer' state to send the products
to repair to the supplier. The invoice control is fixed to 'Not Applicable' because the supplier is not going to invoice anything.
- One entry (reception) in 'Waiting another operation' state so that, once
the shipping stock picking has been transferred to the supplier, it automatically goes to the 'Ready to transfer' state and is received when the supplier has repaired it.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.