Purchase Product Warehouse Quantityby Ascetic Business Solution
Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Purchase Product Warehouse Quantity
To empower the user by providing the decision making knowledge is one of the key areas to focus while implementing ERP.
An effort towards providing analysed information mining through the already existed data in Odoo.
The module gives the available quantity of product on multiple warehouses while placing the purchase order in Odoo.
The total cumulative quantity will be calculated considering not only the stock location of the warehouse but also all the sub-locations of each of the stock location of all warehouses. As an example, in the multi warehouse structure, each of the warehouses has one stock location.
The below image will show the option or button to get the information of the product quantity which was available at the time of placing the order.
Below images show the detail of the product quantity which was available in each warehouse while placing the purchase order.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.