Purchase Request to Call for Bidsby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Acsone SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Purchase Request to Call for Bids
This module introduces the following features:
- The possibility to create new Call for Bids or update existing Bids from Purchase Request Lines.
- Go to the Purchase Request Lines from the menu entry 'Purchase Requests', and also from the 'Purchase' menu.
- Select the lines that you wish to initiate the RFQ for, then go to 'More' and press 'Create Purchase Bid'. You can choose to select an existing Draft Bid or create a new one.
- In case that you chose to select an existing Bid, the application will search for existing lines matching the request line, and will add the extra quantity to them.
- In case that you create a new RFQ, the request lines will also be consolidated into as few as possible lines in the RFQ.
For further information, please visit:
- Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services, S.L. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.