Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• eInvoicing (account)
Purchase Supplier Rounding Method
This module extend account module, to add new rounding method used by some suppliers. The new rounding method is used for purchase orders and In invoices.
Some of suppliers compute invoice line subtotal differently than Odoo.
In Odoo, by default:
` price_subtotal = round(unit_price * (1 - discount / 100) * qty)`
For some suppliers:
` price_subtotal = round(round(unit_price * (1 - discount / 100)) * qty)`
This module manage this second case to generate supplier invoices with the same value.
- Add a new field 'rounding_method' on a partner with two keys:
- 'normal': classical computation method, by default.
- 'round_net_price': round a firt time the net price, and then round again.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.