Report Qweb Element Page Visibilityby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Report Qweb Element Page Visibility
This module allows you to use 4 classes in QWEB reports:
- not-first-page: shows element in every page but first
- not-last-page: shows element in every page but last
- first-page: shows element only on first page
- last-page: shows element only on last page
To use this module, you need to:
In the QWEB ir.ui.views used by your report, you can add an element with css class with any of the classes described above. For example if you need to improve invoice report header with invoice's number in every page but first, and sale order report header with order's name in every page but last, add this code to external_layout_header:
<t t-if="o._table=='account_invoice'"> <div class="not-first-page"> <span t-esc="o.number"/> </div> </t> <t t-if="o._table=='sale_order'"> <div class="not-last-page"> <span t-esc="o.name"/> </div> </t>
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.