Sales Payment Term Interestsby Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
Sales Payment Term Interests
This module allows to compute interest fees based on payment terms and to add a line in the sales orders with the computed amount.
To install this module, you need to:
- Install the sale_payment_term_interest module is the only things to do.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Payment Terms
- On the lines of the payment terms, you can configure an annual interest rate. The interest fee is based on the number of term days.
To use this module, you need to:
- When a sales order has a payment term with interest fees, a line will automatically be added when it is saved. A button next to the payment terms allows to update it directly.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.