Save translation fileby Akretion https://www.akretion.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.akretion.com/
Save translation file
This module was written for developpers to easily generate i18n files (.po and .pot) from the list of modules, instead of using the native configuration "Export Translation" wizard.
- The i18n subdirectory is created if missing in the module.
- A ".po" file is generated for each installed languages.
- If a ".po" file exists it is overwritten (use with caution).
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to the view list (or form) of installed modules and click the button 'Save translation file'
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain Calador <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.