Purchase Order Custom Fieldsby Softhealer Technologies
Purchase Order Custom Fields
This module useful to create dynamic fields in purchase order without any technical knowledge. Easy to use. Specify basic things and fields added in form view.
- Easy to specify position of fields.
- No technical skills required.
- Multiple fields type available.
- Widget also given for many2one and many2many fields.
- Selection widget for many2one field.
- Radio widget for selection field.
- Phone, url, email widget for char fields
- Image widget for binary field
- Tags or checkboxes widget for many2many fields.
- Other features like help text (hint text), required field, copied field
- Very easy to use.
- Easy to edit any fields.
- Easy to delete any fields.
- Easy to give access to fields to specific groups
Set User rights (Administrator) to allow add custom field inside purchase order.
Set User rights (User) to allow add custom field inside purchase order.
Click on "Add Custom Field" to add new field inside purchase order form.
Assign Field Id, Label, Type,Position Field Name, Position,Field Help,Set Required or not,field copy or not, and Set Field Access Rights group wise into Pop Up and click on "Create Field" button.
Date field created, set to Required True.
Date field added to purchase order, must select date to save order.
Char field with widget "phone" set.
Char field added to purchase order.
Char field with widget "url" set.
Char field added to purchase order, enter your Website URL. On click will redirect to that URL .
Many2many field with select appropriate model and "Tags" widget. Field Access Rights given to "Administration" group.
Select value from selected model, "Administrator" can see that field.
"User" not having that group can not see that field.
Many2one field with select model and widget set to "selection".
Many2one field set on purchase order, select value from model.
From purchase order custom field on "Delete" action custom field can be deleted.
Custom field created for purchase order.
Our Other Custom Fields Apps!
Want similar feature in other module?
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.