Automatic Move Processing
This modules adds the possibility to have move automatically processed as soon as the products are available in the move source location.
It also adds the possibility to define the move as being automatic in a procurement rule.
Automatic moves are triggered by previous move when the move is chained or by the scheduler otherwise.
Note that automatic moves are given a procurement group name "Automatic", whatever the user or the procurement rule selects.
To install this module, you need to:
- Click on install button
To configure this module, you need to:
- Set the flag "Automatic" on procurement rule
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Nicolas Piganeau <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.