Stock Inventory Account Manual Adjustmentby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0|
Stock Inventory Account Manual Adjustment
This module shows in the product inventory stock value and the accounting value, and allows to create accounting adjustment entries to align the accounting value to match with the inventory stock value.
Assign the group 'Stock Valuation Account Manual Adjustments' to the users that should be allowed to list the valuation discrepancies and to reconcile them.
- Go to 'Warehouse / Inventory Control / Real Time Inventory Valuation'
- Filter on 'Valuation Discrepancy != 0.0' using the advanced filter.
- Select the products that you wish to reconcile and press 'More / Adjust Stock Valuation Account Discrepancies'.
Known issues / Roadmap
- In order to properly manage the inventory valuation from an accounting perspective all journal items created for inventory accounts should include the product.
- The price change function of Odoo creates journal entries to the inventory account without specifying the product. This is bad because you loose the ability to control the inventory valuation from accounting at the level of the product. In order to fix this, use the module 'stock_inventory_revaluation', to be found in the same OCA repository.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.